In an era in which technology increasingly facilitates the circulation and exchange of information, EnTechneVision has established certain guidelines to govern the collection, use and disclosure of personal information in a manner that recognizes the right of privacy of individuals with respect to their personal information, and the need of EnTechneVision and its services to collect, use or disclose personal information for purposes that a reasonable person would consider appropriate in the circumstances.
What This Policy Covers & Definitions
This policy covers how EnTechneVision Inc. treats personal information that it collects and receives, including information related to your past use of EnTechneVision products and services.
“Personal information” is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, home address, personal email address, or phone number, that is not otherwise publicly available.
“Personal information” does not include the name, title or business address or telephone number or email address of an employee of an organization.
This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that EnTechneVision Inc. does not own or control, or to people that EnTechneVision does not employ or manage.
Information Collected: Children
We respect the privacy of children, and do not collect any more personal information than reasonably necessary to enable them to participate in the activities we offer through our websites or multimedia CD-ROMs.
With respect to our online information collection practices from children under 13 years of age: We may collect the following types of personal information directly from children online: first and last name, e-mail address.
Please note that parents or guardians may consent to the above collection and use without necessarily consenting to the disclosure of personal information to third parties.
With respect to the collection by other organizations of personal information from children at our websites, our policy is:
We do not have any agreements with outside organizations to collect personal information from children at our sites.
Information Use, Disclosure, and Sharing: ChildrenThe information we collect from children is used: for record keeping, to respond to children's specific requests to participate in or enable activities such as: sending and receiving electronic greeting cards.
We recommend that children under 13 may use a pseudonym for their names, but the email address must be valid to participate in certain online activities, such as: sending and receiving electronic greeting cards.
With respect to sharing information: we do not share children's personal information with anyone other than those who provide support for the internal operations of the Web site and our agents (e.g., contractors who provide fulfillment services or technical support to the Web site) in order to do their jobs.
Parents can request and review the information that we have collected from their children online, prevent the further use or maintenance of such information, or direct the deletion of their children’s personal information by sending a registered letter to that above address. Please not that any information queries must be presented to us in writing in this manner– see the Address section for details.
Information Collected: Adults
EnTechneVision may collect personal information when you register with EnTechneVision or when you use EnTechneVision services and products, including the service marks KIDOONS, LoGoGraph or ItsMovingTime.
We respect our clients and their information, and do not collect any more personal information than reasonably necessary to enable them to participate in the products and services we offer, and to provide those products and services.
If and when you register your own patrons or clients with our site(s) we may ask for information such as their name, email address, birth date, gender, zip code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. For some patrons (such as LoGograph VIPs) we may also ask for their address for snail mail services.
We ask you, as our client, to provide this information so that your database may have the most complete information concerning your patrons, and to facilitate certain services (such as: email list management). Once you register as a client with EnTechneVision and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
EnTechneVision collects information about any events or shows you may register or publicize with us, and statistical information on those patrons that attended.
EnTechneVision automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your patrons’ browsers, including their IP address, cookie information, web use statistics, and the page they requested.
EnTechneVision uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content sent to your patrons, to optimize the use of internet PR and respond to changing technologies, to fulfill your requests for products and services, to improve our services, to contact you, to conduct research to increase the success of performances and their publicity materials, to fulfill your marketing and PR service goals, and to provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
Regarding email and internet Public Relations, EnTechneVision’s policy is to provide means for all recipients to “unsubscribe” or remove themselves from databased lists, and to update the databases within a reasonable time or to inform the client that you wished to be removed.
All email addresses provided to us by our clients for dissemination are presumed to have been vetted for acceptance of email materials from the client, its event or service.
With respect to the collection by other organizations of personal information from adults at our webites, our policy is:
We do not have any agreements with outside organizations to collect personal information at our sites.
Information Use, Disclosure, and Sharing: Adults
EnTechneVision does not rent, sell, or share personal information about your patrons with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- In the case of LoGograph and other internet Public Relations services owned or managed by EnTechneVision, we may provide the information to trusted partners, subcontracted agents, or clients who work in conjunction with EnTechneVision and/or the client on a marketing campaign or where marketing and dissemination of materials is a reasonable goal of the service or contract. These parties may use your personal information to help communicate with the media and with other marketing partners.
- Press / Media lists: EnTechneVision may combine information about media contacts that we have with information we obtain from other business partners or other companies that collect information about media representatives, as it is reasonably considered to be a part of the job of the media to receive information in order to judge its worthiness to broadcast or report.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or may be impelled to use information to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims, to debt collection, or to communicate with a barrister, solicitor, notary advocate or judge.
- If the information is acquired solely for journalistic, artistic, or literary purposes.
- It is used for statistical purposes, where individual consent is impractical and the information is used in such a way as to ensure the confidentiality of individuals.
- By necessity we share information with those who provide support for the internal operations of the web sites, our products, and our services, and our agents (e.g., contractors who provide fulfillment services or technical support to the web sites or any products or services). We may provide or limit access to personal information about your patrons to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- EnTechneVision does not provide any personal information to advertisers or sponsors of any Venue without your permission.
EnTechneVision may set and access cookies for websites or online services on your patron’s computer. This is standard practice in web services, and is a function that can easily be disabled by recipients or visitors by turning off their web browser’s cookies. Note that visitors with disabled cookies may not receive adequate or full functionality of database-driven or other online services or websites.
GeneralNew categories of marketing communications may be added to the EnTechneVision system or services from time to time. We will notify you by e-mail of new updates to the system.
We reserve the right to send our clients and registered users certain communications relating to our services, such as service announcements, administrative messages, and technical information without offering the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
This is necessary to keep you informed of EnTechneVision’s systems and to receive necessary e-mails for the systems to function
Questions, Suggestions, and Requests for InformationYou may contact us to edit, complete, update your account information, or request information at any time.
If you have questions would like access to any information, please complete a feedback form, or contact us in writing at this address:
Policies and Practices Manager
84 Notre-Dame West, Suite #800
Canada, H2Y 1S6
subject: Policies and Practices
or you may contact us through our contact form